A mom’s journey to joy isn’t always filled with smiles, sunshine, and roses—you’re guaranteed to encounter hardships, trials, and discouragement along the parenting path. Though you may sometimes feel disconnected from those you love and even life itself, you’re not alone. Dana Meier, a mom of five, has walked in shoes that have led to great personal hurts as well as heights of bliss. Through it all, she discovered that the One who values her above all calls her to be her most genuine self—and He’s calling you to the same authenticity.
In Dana’s sassy yet real devotional J Is for Journey to Joy, you’ll discover that
- it’s okay to ask for help—you are not a failure because you need help;
- you can cultivate the best version of yourself;
- emotions, including anger, are not bad—and you are more than what you feel;
- connections happen when you engage with others’ feelings, thoughts, and actions and when you invite God into your plans;
- intentionally setting priorities helps keep you aware of your strengths and blind spots.
Dana’s alphabetical journey of always learning is shared through the lens of God’s Word, lessons learned, original poems and acrostics, thoughtful prayers, and reflection journaling, designed to draw the reader closer to her Savior and her authentic self. Though intended for moms, any woman seeking validity will gain valuable insights.