We’re so glad you’re interested in publishing with Redemption Press. We have a few submission guidelines for your manuscript that will make the process easier for you and for us
- Your manuscript should be submitted as a Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Please provide the entire manuscript in one document. Illustration images (and captions) should be submitted in files separate from the manuscript text.
- Be sure your file name clearly identifies your manuscript: LAST NAME—Full Title.docx.
- Set the manuscript to double line spacing and size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Beyond the above basic formatting instructions, do not worry about formatting your text. We will do that when we design and typeset your material. This should save you lots of time and frustration!
- Avoid using bold font for emphasis (italics are preferred). Avoid ALL CAPS and underlining as well.
- There is no need to include a table of contents. Our design software will create an integrated TOC that changes with the typeset text. But if a TOC already exists, there is no need to remove it.
- If your manuscript includes illustrations or photos, do not place the image in the manuscript. Instead, insert a bracketed note that gives the illustration number, a brief description, and a simple instruction as to desired treatment (if known) within the text. For instance:
- [Place illustration 1 here—brief description of image—full page]
- Make sure your insert notifications are numbered consecutively and the image files are labeled accordingly: illustration 1, illustration 2, etc. Be sure to submit those image files along with your manuscript.
- If you are including Scripture or other quotations, carefully check them (and their attribution) for accuracy.
- At the top of your manuscript, please identify the translation you’ve used the most as your default version, then list every other translation used in your text.
Within the text of your manuscript, please indicate the Scripture version used for every quotation by putting it in parentheses after the chapter and verse (i.e., John 3:16 NIV). You may omit the notifications for your default version as long as you have identified it at the beginning of the document. Every other quotation’s version must be identified.
Thank you for your cooperation in submitting your manuscript to Redemption Press. We look forward to working with you!