You picked up this book because you want to raise respectful children in today’s disrespectful world. Even if in the moment it seems like an impossible task, you can succeed. To do so, I’ll help you:
- Be the person you want your children to become.
- Abandon old notions of building self-esteem to choose self-respect.
- Enroll your family in the School of Respect.
- Use encouragement to motivate your children, not praise.
- Set boundaries without building walls between you and your children.
- Do all you can to protect and shield your children from the garbage of our culture.
- Engage your children in meaningful activities, not useless entertainment.
- Find contentment so your children can be filled with gratefulness.
- Listen with your heart to your children’s needs.
Not sure you can do it? I know you can because you’re not alone!
There are no reviews yet.