First Coaching Tier
Do you have a book idea, but you’re struggling to get it down on paper (or on your computer)? Or do you want to write a book but don’t know where to begin?
Then you need a JUMPSTART with Redemption Press!
ROADMAP TO PUBLICATION – ONE-ON-ONE COACHING
Work directly with a personal writing coach to determine your best route forward with the ideas and scribblings you have to work with.
This service offers you an opportunity to put your ideas down on paper and have a professional Christian writing coach/editor review your content and ideas and provide comprehensive written recommendations and suggestions about how to get your ideas into book form.
This document is then followed by an hour of email or phone feedback (author’s choice) and answers to your questions to gain clarity on how to get your idea into shape for the publishing process.
Second Coaching Tier – 90-DAY BOOTCAMP
Need help taking your book ideas and getting them outlined and moving forward towards publication? Utilize our 90-DAY BOOTCAMP to work exclusively with one of our Christian professional writing coaches to develop your idea and begin the writing process.
*Ask your coach how to have 25% of your payment credited toward any publishing contract signed within 6 months of starting your coaching and qualifying for content coaching waiver when publishing.
90 DAY BOOTCAMP OPTION #1 – 1 HOUR PER MONTH
3 hours = 1 hour a month $150 per hour or $450
90 DAY BOOTCAMP OPTION #2 – 2 HOURS PER MONTH
6 hours = 2 hours of coaching per month $125 per hour or $750
90 DAY BOOTCAMP OPTION #3 – 3 HOURS PER MONTH
9 hours = 3 hours of coaching per month $100 per hour or $900
Author Coaching Services
Gain new skills and sell more books from the comfort of your home—or the road, for digital nomads!
Meet with your four-week Jumpstart coach online from anywhere in the world via Zoom, or your six-week Structured for Success coach via email and Zoom or Skype calls.
Choose fiction or nonfiction coaching, and one-on-one or group coaching.
Fiction Author Coaching
- Pacing and story flow
- Dialogue tools and techniques
- Setting and other sensory information
- Character development, arcs, and likeability
- Point of view, including deep point of view, and avoiding “head hopping”
- Developing and maintaining tension and suspense
- Conflict: physical, emotional, interpersonal, and spiritual where appropriate
- Plotting and plot logic, identification of plot holes and believability issues
- And more!
Nonfiction Author Coaching
- Illustration strategies
- Gentle challenges to reader
- How to include prayer, if desired
- Common elements and uniformity
- Teaching arc of the book, from the first chapter to last
- How to maintain focus and consistency
- Author identification with issue presented in each chapter
- Resolution of illustration and identification
- Appropriate use of scriptural arc and inclusion within each chapter
- And more!