Everyone wants to be happy, but not everyone knows the principles that result in a happy life.Author and minister Gene Gobble first identifies ways to make sure you’ll be unhappy.
- Expect others to meet your needs and wants.
- Never thank others.
- Look out for number one.
- Resent what you do for others.
Then he shares ways of living that will change your attitude, your relationships, your body, and your life. It’s all about identifying and cultivating gratefulness. Using vignettes, examples and bright-hearted illustrations, Gobble teaches powerful biblical principles and ways of living that will result in contentment and joy.
- Learn how to look for the joy.
- Discover the secret of serving.
- Uncover the power of gratefulness.
- Express thanks to God and others.
Click on the PDF download for a sneak peek of the first chapter!