What if your greatest heartbreak catapults you to your greatest growth?
Jodi Rosser is no stranger to grief. She loses her best friend to pancreatic cancer, suffers a miscarriage, and endures a heartbreaking divorce. None of her stories get tied up with a red bow, yet God is faithful to bring purpose to her pain. In Depth: Growing through Heartbreak to Strength, Jodi offers hope to anyone with a hurting heart. She encourages you to discover spiritual depth as God redeems your pain.
In this book, you will
- replace the belief that your shattered heart can never be whole with the truth that God can restore the broken pieces into something beautiful;
- stop doubting God’s goodness and trust that He has a purposeful plan beyond what you can understand;
- expand your limited perspective into God’s bigger picture to cultivate deep roots as He redeems your pain;
- combat the lie that God is distant when you feel alone and cling to the truth that He is close to the brokenhearted;
- overcome shame by remembering that your brokenness has the power to change the trajectory of someone else’s hurting heart.
To the woman whose heart has just been shattered into a million pieces, to the hurting heart whose whole world was changed in an instant, to the grieving soul who struggles to get out of bed—you are understood. You are seen. And this book is for you.