Do you feel obligated to spend time with God, or do you look forward to it? Missy Eversole joins us on All Things this week to dive deeper into the difference between seeing time with God as a discipline versus a habit.
- Setting aside time for God is key.
- Leaving room for grace in our plans for spiritual time.
- Breaking generational curses with the Lord.
- How to break free from shallow Christianity.
- Beating social media addiction.
- Effects of mixed religion family (Catholic/Mennonite).
Missy Eversole Quotes
He took me from a path that could have led down to destruction to taking me out and introducing me to my husband, who then introduced me to Christ.
Spiritual habits, you want to engage with the Lord, you want to pray, want to read your Bible, you want to meditate, you want to fast. You want solitude with Him.
Reading the Bible is so important, even if it’s just a verse. If you have 15 minutes, even if you just open your Bible and take in 2-3 verses, that’s the beginning of spiritual habit.
mixed religion families, husband leads wife to Christ, how to set time aside for God, how to make time for God, how to make Bible reading a habit, shallow Christianity, fluffy Christianity, converting from Catholicism, how to give yourself grace, God is all you need.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download