Dori and her team of thirty highly skilled editors, coaches, and copywriters, including Senior Editors Rachel Overton and Inger Logelin, provide superior service by working directly with each author to guide their manuscript through the editing process. Each editor has served many years in the publishing industry and has passed an editing test designed to showcase their skills and knowledge of the industry-standard bibles, Chicago Manual of Style and The Christian Writers Manual of Style.
MEET THE PUBLISHER
I’ve been around Christian publishing since 1987 when I helped our ministry self-publish an important resource for Vietnam veterans and their families. That book went on to be picked up by a royalty publisher and has since sold over 250,000 copies with a million in print.
I’m glad you’re here…stop by often and take advantage of all the information we make available.
Unplanned Movie Healing Devotional
- Straight Talk: Best Practices in Christian Book Publishing & Promotion
- Make Your Book Title Sing
- Redemption Press – Proud to Partner with the Women of Joy Tour 2018
- Independent Publishing Leader Announces Foreign Rights Representation for Independent Christian Authors
- Publishing Tips: Typesetting Your Text – Professional or Not?