At Redemption Press, our core values of integrity, honesty and transparency are not just written on our wall. They are written on our hearts. We believe God expects no less from a Christian publisher.
So, what does that mean to you?
We play fair. Period.
In simple terms, we promise to provide our authors:
- Practical information and advice to help achieve the author’s vision from seasoned professionals who take personal interest in each project.
- Complete transparency demonstrated by an itemized list of the cost for each service so authors have the information to make informed decisions.
- Full and accurate progress reports as a project moves through the publishing process.
Redemption Press offers authors a full range of professional services to shepherd your book from idea to publication. Some authors, however, may not need or desire all these services. That’s why we offer all services a la carte — giving you the freedom to meet the specific needs for your project.
A Word About Pricing:
One of the goals for establishing Redemption Press is to support Christian ministry. With this ministry-based focus, we realize each dollar wasted is one that cannot be used to further the kingdom. You can be confident that we work diligently to provide the best value and service as you answer God’s call to share your story.
What does this mean practically?
- Our markups for services are fair. While we are committed to paying our dedicated staff a living wage, we aren’t interested in lining our pockets with exorbitant service fees.
- You can buy copies of your own books at the posted manufacturer’s cost. We do not mark up the printing price by 150% or more like some in our industry.
- We promise to provide the most value for your hard-earned money. This means we won’t pitch promotional and advertising campaigns that experience demonstrates return little or no results.
- We will offer an honest assessment of your project and will not use false flattery to convince you to purchase more services.
- Finally, we don’t offer packages that force you to pay for services you don’t need.
Honesty. Integrity. Transparency. It’s a new day in Christian independent publishing.