Storylines Digital Magazine for 2019 - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Feature articles and advertising, advertising only. Prices range from $595 up to $4999
Digital magazine will reach 200,000 Family Christian Store book buyers
Click on sample magazine from last year to see the quality.
If you're interested in being in the magazine, fill out the form below
Storylines Digital Magazine Interest
CHRISTIAN PRODUCT EXPO - PARTICIPATION PRICE RANGE - $750 to $2500 (opportunity to deliver devotional to retailers) (click to expand for more details)
CPE (CHRISTIAN PRODUCTS EXPO) IS A TRADE SHOW AND SO MUCH MORE!
IT’S WHERE THE INDUSTRY DOES BUSINESS!
- Encouragement from God’s Word
- Training and Workshops
- Entertainment from the best authors and artists in the industry
- Exclusive Movie Premieres!
If you'd like to participate in this event, fill out the form below
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Christian Product Expo Interest
DIY Publicity Opportunity - $1,495 (compared to $3,000-$6,000) - CLICK TO EXPAND FOR DETAILS
Media Publicity Services
One-Page Press Release/Pitch
- Pitch includes brief synopsis; author bio and 6-8 Suggested interview questions.
- Publisher; ISBN; Page Count
Press material will be submitted electronically to 500+ media outlets; Bloggers, print, radio, Podcast and TV.
TV, Radio and Print Media – Christian only: The Agency will contact the media outlets for securing interviews and reviews for the author.
Radio interviews are typically by phone or Skype.
TV is usually in-studio, but a few are Skype or Google HangOut.
*Studio Travel: Any travel costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the Client. Therefore, the Client has a right to decline any in-studio interview request.
Many outlets will want a printed copy of the product for review before scheduling an interview/article or posting a review.
Mailing printed copies of book, to media outlets requests, is the responsibility of the Client.
A suggestion is to keep a log of to whom and the date a book is mailed. You may get multiple requests from the same person or another person from the same media outlet.
This also helps you to determine when to make your first follow up contact.
Follow-through:. The Agency will forward all leads to the Client. The Client is responsible to follow up on the leads provided. Typical steps for follow up are:
- Respond as quickly as possible to the person’s request letting them know your intentions.
- Include the original message in your reply. These people respond to any number of pitches in a day so it’s helpful for them to see, again, their original request.
- If you are mailing a book, let them know when, so they can watch for it.
- If you are declining their request, tell them why.
- Once a book is mailed, give the recipient sufficient time to receive and peruse it then send and email asking for the interview or review.