Before starting at Redemption Press, CJ has worked in several different industries including Construction, Retail, Shipping and Aerospace. In that time, he learned a lot, but ultimately couldn’t find a place he felt passionate about. With Redemption Press he has found a place that he can learn and grow in different areas. Having somewhere he can learn something new every day and be challenged is something that is important to him. CJ enjoys video games, playing piano, baking bread, and spending time with his wife, Leanna.
MEET THE PUBLISHER
I’ve been around Christian publishing since 1987 when I helped our ministry self-publish an important resource for Vietnam veterans and their families. That book went on to be picked up by a royalty publisher and has since sold over 250,000 copies with a million in print.
I’m glad you’re here…stop by often and take advantage of all the information we make available.
Subscribe via Email
Unplanned Movie Healing Devotional
- “The Revved Life” Launches at Number One Hot New Release on Amazon
- Bookend Full Circles from my Women of Joy San Antonio Trip
- Gospel Music: The Sound of Hope
- Lasting Impressions: Package Yourself With Class – Part Seven
- “The Power of the Spoken Word — Sell More Books” LIVE Radio Episode Tomorrow with Athena Dean Holtz