Resources to inspire, equip and encourage. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
Who We Are
We’re here to help you achieve publishing success!
Redemption Press is a Christian-owned-and-operated hybrid publishing company.
Our business model promotes excellence in independent publishing services by using the project management style of a traditional publisher. We empower Christian authors to fulfill their publishing dreams without giving up creative control or rights to their work.
What We Do for You
- Fiction & Nonfiction Author Coaching Services: Improve your writing craft and shape your book idea into a solid draft
- Multi-layered Editing Services: Refine and polish your book toward excellence
- Cover Design & Marketing Copy Creation Services: Convert book browsers into book buyers
- Formatting & Interior Layout Services: Arrange the interior of your book into an attractive, easily navigated experience for your readers
- Uploading & Printing Services: Manage the production of quality e-books and print books
- Distribution Services: Distribute your book to multiple retailers to ensure your readers can find and purchase your books
- Social Media Services: Strategically target social media outlets to improve discoverability and engage your readers
Raising the Bar in Independent Publishing
- Content Coaching: We help you learn to develop and refine your story and its message
- Line Editing: Improve your book’s clarity, flow, and readability
- Copy Editing: Flush out grammar, style, and usage issues for excellence in presentation
- Proofreading: Identify typographical and other errors
- Marketing Copy Packages: Build sales opportunities for your book through strategic copywriting
- Online Marketing: Pursue the most relevant and results-oriented strategies to increase the visibility and discoverability of your books in an evolving marketplace
- Social Media Coaching: Evaluate your existing platform to identify the best connection points for you and your readers
Hear What Authors Say About Redemption Press…
Dr. Eric Odell-Hein
Afraid of the Cost? He Will Provide! by BJ Garrett
If you are afraid of the cost, I want to be the first to encourage you to just try and trust Jesus. If you have a story that will glorify Him, He will provide for it. I won’t lie, it was hard. It was hard to ask others to partner with me, and to support me financially. It was hard to be completely dependent on the Lord to provide every cent to fund this book. No one enjoys asking for help, myself included. However, I am eternally grateful that this was how the Lord chose to grow my trust in Him and confirm that, indeed, He did call me to write my story. If He ordains it, He will fund it.